Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harry20larry

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
I hate this proxy war of each company taking blows from afar at each other just to prove a point. It's only us as consumers who are suffering.
Although I love the twitter integration, to me it would be far better if it was facebook integration. So what if facebook said no to Ping Steve, ping is dead now anyway. And if they could finally put their differences behind them we might get a really good iPhone app and finally an official iPad one!

Last edited:

mrockm01

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2007
NC
I hate this proxy war of each company taking blows from afar at each other just to prove a point. It's only us as consumers who is suffering.
Although I love the twitter integration, to me it would be far better if it was facebook integration. So what if facebook said no to Ping Steve, ping is dead now anyway. And if they could finally put their differences behind them we might get a really good iPhone app and finally an official iPad one!

+1

But when it is about the consumer first when money comes in the way? WE are still going to use Facebook anyways, if they get together on this or not.

shandyman

Suspended
Apr 24, 2010
Dublin, Ireland
I hate this proxy war of each company taking blows from afar at each other just to prove a point. It's only us as consumers who are suffering.

i bet it's probably still facebook being the holdouts as they still don't even have a fully decent working app yet, let alone an iPad version! whereas twitter have gone leaps and bounds in regards to the quality of their app.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
I wouldn't count on any FB integration. Apple and FB want to own their users and their information. Their businesses don't mix.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.