First time going this route was exactly a year ago. My iPhone 7 was delivered on 9/22/16. I am holding out for the X which could take 2-5 months from now to have in hand. Am I losing out financially by not upgrading now? What if I don't upgrade and hang onto this for another year. It will be paid for, will Apple give me market value two years from now towards a new phone? I could also sell it myself at anytime and payoff the remainder of the payments. Anyone thought through all the scenarios and come to a conclusion on the best way to go? I fully expected to upgrade annually, but the 8 isn't doing it for me over the 7 and the X could be a while. Thoughts?