Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Anyone notice Apple's Bumper App showcases the white iPhone in it's photo gallery for the app on iTunes and IN the app itself.

Whoops!

Sinfire

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2010
Why is this a fail ? We have already seen that there are white iPhones out there, they are just not available to the general public to purchase.

spades1412

macrumors 6502
Jun 12, 2009
OP and this topic: Fail

Some of you people have to find the smallest things to bitch about. Get over it.

definitive

macrumors 68020
Aug 4, 2008
the point of them using the white iphone in the images was to show the contrast between the phone and the case.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Oh relax people. If you don't find that they are highlighting the iPhone in WHITE on the same day that they make an announcement that it's delayed until later this year even remotely peculiar you've lost touch.

I'm not saying Apple is evil. Or Apple made a huge error. I wrote WHOOPS in my first post.

It's amusing at the very least. If you don't think so - fine. And I wasn't bitching about anything LOL

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Oh relax people. If you don't find that they are highlighting the iPhone in WHITE on the same day that they make an announcement that it's delayed until later this year even remotely peculiar you've lost touch.

There were photos of the white phone with colored bumpers before the black phone went on sale. We might be out of touch, but you need to get a grip. ;)

livingonvideo13

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2009
I called Steve Jobs up and asked him about the picture of the black bumper on a white iphone.

We talked about at lengths how this might be confusing to the normal human population. He told me that they used a white iphone so it would be easier to see the lines and shape of the black bumper.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.