Apple apps keep re-installing overnight on iPad Pro

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Nolander07, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Nolander07 macrumors 6502a

I just bought an iPad Pro 12.9 2 days ago. I deleted the Apple apps- keynote, numbers, garage band, etc. The first morning I woke up and they were there again. I figured it was a fluke, so I deleted them again, but this morning they were back. Has anyone has this happen or know how to fix this? I'm on iOS 9.3. Thanks for any help.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

How did you delete them? My devices do not even give me the option. You would have to JB the phone to do this as Apple kinda forces this on your device.

3. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

That is weird. Typically apps will reinstall if there is another product using the same Apple ID installing said apps. I may be wrong (so don't quote me) but Pages Numbers and Keynotes came pre-installed on my iPad Pro 12.9.

4. Nolander07 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yes, they came preinstalled but you can delete them manually. I do not have them installed on any other of my devices and I have automatic downloads turned off. I guess I will see if it happens again overnight tonight.

5. Nolander07 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm not talking about the core iOS apps, just keynote, numbers, pages, garage band, etc.

6. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Ok, understand. I wonder if there is a cloud setting that keeps these apps re-installing.

7. Eric5273 macrumors 6502a

I deleted those on mine and they have never come back.