Apple AppStore or InstallerApp

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MXChristian11, Apr 22, 2008.

1. MXChristian11 macrumors 6502

MXChristian11

With iPhone firmware v2.0 just around the corner, i was wondering what you (jailbreaked owners) are going to do. Are you going to stick with the good ole' trusty Installer App or are you going to Restore with AppStore (v2.0)? Or are you going to have them both!?!:D
    Leave your thoughts here.

2. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

I'm just going to use AppStore. 2.0 has everything that I Jailbroke for, so I see no reason to continue with the hacks.

3. MXChristian11 thread starter macrumors 6502

MXChristian11

4. veeco3110 macrumors 6502

veeco3110

deff the app store. with jailbreaking i found ((along with other people on the board and friends of mine)) that the stability of the phone becomes horrible. with the apple store the apps will all be tested for stability and viruses and what not. so its a win win in that area. plus i bet majority of the developers who made programs for the iphone for installer.app will eventually go to the app store so they can actually turn the programs into some money.

Confucian Say: jailbreak iphone for dirty programs leave you feeling unclean. haha idk

app store

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

App store is a no brainer.
    Not having to risk stability and apps that are actually made and tested to work with the phone instead of hacks.