Apple & AT&T's Websites are hammered

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wicked1, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I keep getting a timeout on each trying to pre-order, this is stupid that they do it this way, oh well I guess I will have to wait to later.

Pretty slick what they did with the White i4 you can not pre-order...

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Really? I had no idea that Apple and AT&T were getting hammered this morning.

Thank you for the heads up otherwise I would have assumed that I was a rare case in wanting to pre-order the next gen Iphone.

3. macridah macrumors 6502a

macridah

Tried 3 times and will wait a few hours before I try again. Always got stuck when trying to check my eligibility to upgrade. So it is probably AT&T fault ... again

4. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

Yeah, I'm getting kicked out at that point as well. :(

Means I have to wait until later . . I guess. . . Need to go off to work soon. :(

5. green94 macrumors regular

Ironically my first attempt this morning (out of about 30 now) was the furthest I got.

6. Jack Dangers macrumors regular

Definitely getting hammered.
    Ordered via ATT around 7am this morning and the order timed out when I submitted. Tried again and the same thing happened. Decided to check my credit card and ATT already charged my account and the OLAM screen now shows I'm not eligible for upgrade until 2011. Decided to check my order status and it shows my iPhone4 as "processing". Five minutes later I got an email from ATT saying that my order was canceled. Looks like it submitted 2 and the 2nd order was cancelled. Going to call att later to see if it's all legit.