Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

STxMacUser

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 4, 2008
My Apple TV Radio app is not working properly. Every few minutes, (usually 7-10 minutes) my internet radio stops and an "Error Occurred While Loading Content" appears on my screen. I called Apple Support about the issue and after getting bumped up to Senior Support I was told that the engineers are aware of problems with the Radio App and that they are working to fix the problem. They do not have an estimated time frame for the fix. The fix will be included on a future software update. I thought that I would share this with others that may be experiencing this problem.

elolaugesen

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2008
Fix it now please..... Use radio app all the time.... This such a basic function....enough to make one go to another streaming system

Last edited:

MacsRgr8

macrumors G3
Sep 8, 2002
The Netherlands
Yep.
Over at Apple Discussions it had also been discussed extensively.

Took a while before Apple accepted it was an issue with  TV OS 7, though... :rolleyes:

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
I am imagine that the radio app ceased to be a priority for them after iTunes radio was introduced.

sharky25ant

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2013
I've been suffering this problem recently. I thought the problem due to my wifi connection. Please Apple, fix it as soon as possible !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.