Apple back to school promotion 2015

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by llbean, Jul 8, 2015.

1. llbean macrumors newbie

Hi

Getting ready to buy a new MBA....but waiting for the back to school promotion.

So far there has been no word...In previous years it has been released by this point...

Anyone have any updates?

2. darngooddesign macrumors G3

If you are an Amazon Prime member, July 15th is a special Prime day with a lot of big savings. Might want to see if there are any deals on the Air.

3. mutaji macrumors member

back to school is available in india too , i just applied lets see if i get that offer or not

4. Cyberguycpt macrumors 6502

Cyberguycpt

Well I honestly I wouldn't wait on Apples back to school sale. Right now Bestbuy has the MacBook Air 13 in for $849 which is a total savings of $150. If your in college you can even get it for $749. If Apple does have a sale they will probably offer a Apple App Store gift card or a Apple Store Gift card and the price will probably be around the same as the Bestbuy sale but your savings will be in the form of a giftcard.

5. shawndc1 macrumors regular

Apple gets on my nerves never having any really good sales on items other than cases & crap lol

6. mutaji macrumors member

what's the price of MBA Early 2015 13" 256gb ssd/4gb ram?

7. SMDBill macrumors 6502

If you want a base 13" MBA, Best Buy has them on sale $849 and if you have a student .edu email address, you can get another $100 off for a cheap price of $749, and that's the latest model but in base (4GB RAM/128GB SSD) form. I have the 2014 model just like it and still love it. Getting the $749 deal for my wife.