Apple band dilemma

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by techno-Zen, May 20, 2015.

1. techno-Zen macrumors 6502

Ok, so I have the 42mm BSB SS model and enjoy having the sport band for workouts.

I also have a Black Classic buckle and Milanese loop on Order, I've used the classic buckle on another watch and really enjoyed the look. I ordered the milanese loop to have a token "metal" band and I do like the look of it, some say it's feminine but I don't really agree. It's damn nice.

So my dilemma, considering how expensive the link band is.. and I LOVE the band. It's perfect and a marvel of engineering! So i'm considering canceling the BCB and Milanese loop orders and jumping in on the SS Link band to "balance out" the cost.

Good idea? horrible idea? talk me out of this plan. My GF say me browsing store.apple.com last night and said she'd be pissed if I ordered a band that cost nearly the same as the watch itself. lol.

It's just so tempting :( Any owners of the SS link wearing it on a daily basis? I've yet to see any in depth reviews on the band.

Thanks!

2. iConnected macrumors 6502a

iConnected

Buy what YOU want.

Apple Watch is specifically designed to be Apple's most personal device ever.

If you want it (the SS link band) - and you already know that you do - then definitely get it :)

3. GrimmsGirl macrumors 6502

GrimmsGirl

I was going to buy the modern buckle, but since it's not available yet it gave me some time to think over the options. I'm glad for that because I ordered the link instead. Given it's price, and the 3 other sports bands I ordered, I have enough variety for now. Once 3rd party Apple approved bands become available I may or may not pick up a leather.

My link will hopefully be delivered sometime in the next 8 days. I expect it will be my everyday band, all of my other watches have metal link bands and I love them. I think if I hadn't ordered it, I would have always wished I had.

4. techno-Zen thread starter macrumors 6502

Has anyone seen any unboxing vids and a review of the SS link band on it's own?

I'd really like some impressions on it as a daily-wear.