Hey whats up!? I had the Apple Battery Charger for about a month or a little more than a month. It recently stormed outside and my power surged twice in a row then went out for an hour. But my Magic Mouse was at 10% battery so I went to change it with my apple rechargeable batteries and they were really hot! I didn't even want to put them in my mouse...is that normal? Or is it because of the storm. Because I always have a pair of batteries charging. Maybe the surge in power caused it to overcharge...if that's possible? ANY help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!