Apple being sued for iPhone problems

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Harpoon Spoon, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Harpoon Spoon macrumors regular

2. iRobertM macrumors regular

This ranks up there with that McDonald's made me fat lawsuit. :rolleyes:

3. engelke2010 macrumors 6502a

I agree, and I am one of the people who have had the antenna problems. I am remaining optimistic that they are working on things and will get a fix sent out as soon as they can. I bought a different case yesterday and then did the sim card possible solution that was posted here yesterday. Since then, things have been fine. The only problems I have are with AT&T, not with the phone itself.

4. X-rated macrumors member

Hey its the american way lets sue and get a bunch of money for nothing!! Whatever, I am left handed and have had issues with it. Its not that big of a deal its a freaken phone. If I didn't think it was adequate I would return it and not sue. People are stupid who think it will solve their so called Iphone crisis. And why do you think never buy a gadget when it first comes out wait a while until the bugs are fixed especially with a major design change and if you cant live without it live with the bugs until they get fixed

5. zoman504 macrumors regular

Not really. There's plenty of knowledge available proving fast food makes you fat. I don't think any of us knew the iPhone 4 didn't work as a phone. That being said, I don't support these frivolous lawsuits, I just wish Apple would fix the issue and say something to its customer base.

6. stlredbird macrumors 6502

stlredbird

7. kresh macrumors 6502a

kresh

I think everyone having reception issues should file a complaint with the FCC: http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm

Just click the radio button for "Wireless Telephone" & click next, click on the radio button for "Deceptive or unlawful Advertising" & click next and then click on "Online Form" in the yellow box. This will open the complaint form.

Pass it on.

8. Steve Ballmer macrumors 6502

Steve Ballmer

Hasn't he been disbarred?

9. stlredbird macrumors 6502

stlredbird

Ya but that delusional quack is still filing lawsuits. Check out his wikipedia page, it's pretty entertaining. I don't think he's ever had a case that wasn't thrown out.

10. tritonj macrumors 6502a

this is just stupid, and should be thrown out, everyone already has a recourse, it is called returning the damn phone if you don't like it,

11. richardmu macrumors 6502a

How about this. If it doesn't work to your satisfaction or it is faulty, return it and get your money back and buy something else that is perfect.

Chill out, get a refund or live with it if all it takes is to hold it slightly differently until apple maybe put out a fix. Life is all about compromises.

12. Block macrumors 6502a

Block

There is a 10% restocking fee.

13. Loiterer macrumors member

I can't wait until I get my $5.00 off accessories coupon in 10 years.

14. kresh macrumors 6502a

kresh

Your boss compromises with you and shorts your check by $100 at least you got some money, the restaurant compromises and serves botulism but you have a chance to get to the hospital, your grocery store compromises by putting every other item you purchase in the bag to go home with you but you have enough left not to starve, and Apple compromises and sells a phone that will not work for many people but for $29 they might get it working with a rubber band.

I accept none of those compromises. I am sad that you would accept any of them either.

15. MisterDisney macrumors 6502a