**Apple Black Bumper Case** (High Res Pictures)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by RHatton, Jun 30, 2010.

1. RHatton macrumors regular

Something compelled me to go to the Apple store today after class. I was surprised to find they had the black bumpers in stock so I picked one up to completely alleviate the antenna issues that some people were having. I could simulate the signal loss however my phone NEVER once dropped a call. I only bought this case because I was tired of being super careful with my phone. What kind of user experience is it if I feel the need to check my phone for scratches every time I lay it down. Anyway to the point, below are some quick pictures of the case since many are asking about it. Shoot me any questions you may have regarding it. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nfl46 macrumors 603

Mines will look like this tonight. I think the black phone looks better with the white one, though. But I'm not waiting three weeks for a case. My store just got some in today. Nice pictures, by the way.

3. jr.dsgn macrumors newbie

is there a screen protector/skin on the phone?...if so what kind...the phone appears to have a matte finish (great photos).

4. Dizle macrumors 6502

Just got my black bumper today, I didn't think I'd like it and was probably going to return it but.... I LOVE it! It fits pretty sung, just a tad bit of play on the sides but I don't think it will be a problem. Now I need a screen and back protector...

5. RHatton thread starter macrumors regular

There is no screen protector on the phone. I think it is the lighting from the picture. I love this case though. It fits great.

6. nfl46 macrumors 603

I agree. I just ordered a full body (front and back) screen protector from Best Skins Ever for less than $9.

7. Jay26 macrumors member

I picked up a black bumper today. I haven't opened it yet because I'm concerned if it will protect the phone enough. I really like the look and am tempted to open it up and throw it on.

Thanks for the pics.

8. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

I just went to my local Apple store and they had a ton in stock. I ended up not getting though. Way thicker than I thought.

See on the apple web site it always shows the case installed on a phone so I thought the volume buttons were those of the phone. Not actual buttons that are part of the case. It's too thick for my liking.