Apple Black Friday - iPhone Sale?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chriseh, Nov 11, 2007.

1. chriseh macrumors newbie

Okay, I'm in the market for an iPhone and I understand that rumors has it that Apple will put the iPhone on sale for that one day known as "Black Friday" which is the start of the Christmas Buying Season. Anyone care to speculate the savings on a $399 item? Anyone have advanced knowledge of the savings?

2. ajl917 macrumors 6502

I doubt it. They sell well enough without a sale, and both the touch and phone are probably on a lot of Christmas lists...

3. mpuck972 macrumors 6502

mpuck972

Do a Google search for Black Friday Ads. You will find a few sites that will have the ad's posted ahead of time. This use to be leaked stuff, but then the retailers figured out that by releasing their ad's ahead of time, actually allowed people to form up a plan of where they wanted to shop.

Here is the best site normally:

http://bfads.net/

They have just posted the Best Buy and Circut City ad scans. And in regards to Apple slashing the price for a sale, not likely, they figure they dont need to cut prices to sell an inferior phone.

4. BigPrince macrumors 68020

Apple Black Friday deals have never been spectacular...so don't get your hopes up.