Apple bluetooth wireless mouse under XP SP2 via Bootcamp

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by SDAVE, Jul 3, 2007.

1. SDAVE macrumors 68040

SDAVE

Is it only me or is anybody else being forced to use the on/off switch in the back of the keyboard everytime you go into Windows? That is, everytime I go into Windows, my keyboard doesn't work...but once I just switch the keyboard of and on, after about 10-15 seconds it works fine.

2. M@lew macrumors 68000

M@lew

So are you asking about the keyboard or the mouse?

3. SDAVE thread starter macrumors 68040

SDAVE

Sorry about not mentioning it...it is for the Bluetooth Apple Keyboard. I have not tried the mighty mouse yet as I don't need it, it's still in the box.

4. M@lew macrumors 68000

M@lew

Ah ok. You might want to change your title to keyboard instead of mouse then. I can't help you with the keyboard as I don't have one yet, but when you get around to using the Mighty Mouse remember to click it a few times to activate it.

5. SDAVE thread starter macrumors 68040

SDAVE

Doh! Just noticed that I said "mouse" in the title :confused:
    Must've been the coffee! :p

Anyways, via OSX I have no problems with the keyboard, it's always active. Once I go into Windows, the connection just dissapears. I need to "restart" the keyboard to have Windows notice it. I couldn't find this in the Apple known issues site.

6. SDAVE thread starter macrumors 68040

SDAVE

Anyone have a clue? Please? Couldn't find anything on Apple's site. Must be a "beta" thing with Bootcamp, otherwise everything seems ok except this.