Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rroback

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
Called all the apple stores, and at&t stores, and they all seem to act very clueless. I can't even seem to understand if they've actually had any in. Has anyone down here got one?

siurpeeman

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2006
the OC
i went to the brea mall earlier in the week (tuesday) looking for it, but they didn't have any. and yeah, they "had no idea" when they were expecting them. i figure i can wait a bit for a bt headset.

imwoblin

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2007
Picked mine up at the Apple store in Mission Viejo (Shops) Monday. I just walked in and asked if they had any BT headsets and the guy walked in the back and came out with one.

rroback

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
I've still been searching. called mission viejo, fashion island, spectrum, and south coast a bunch last week and today, and no dice. anyone had any luck?

jecapaga

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2007
Southern California
I've still been searching. called mission viejo, fashion island, spectrum, and south coast a bunch last week and today, and no dice. anyone had any luck?

I went to fashion island saturday at 7:05 and the whole place was closed down. who closes an outdoor mall during the summer in so cal at 7pm? lame.

rroback

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 29, 2007
so I'm guessing no luck with the apple headset for anyone else? I'm tempted to go jawbone, but I want to at least see the apple in person..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.