Apple BT keyboard any good?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by yg17, Jun 18, 2007.

1. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

My S530's keyboard is on the fritz, someof the keys don't want to work all the time, so I'm thinking about biting the bullet and buying the Apple BT keyboard? Any reason I shouldnt? I assume it plays nicely with OSX. Any lag or anything on Bluetooth?

And how well does BT in the iMacs handle multiple devices. A friend of mine was trying to use a BT keyboard, mouse and headset at the same time (On XP) and had nothing but problems, stuff would lag and disconnect and it didn't work. If I wanted to add a mouse in the future and maybe tether with my cell phone, would I be able to do all 3 at the same time?

Thanks

2. eyebeaz macrumors 6502

I run the BT keybaord, and mighty mouse on my Macbook and have no problems what-so-ever. I know it's two completely different peripherals but I am much more satisfied with the keyboard than the mouse. The mouses scroll ball has all kinds of issues. Anyway sometimes I sync my cell phone as well through BT on top of the keyboard and mouse and I have no experienced any lag of any sort, although I am not on XP.