Apple Bumper going to be available at Walmart!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mickeyp49, Sep 26, 2010.

1. mickeyp49 macrumors member

I went to Walmart this morning to pick an otterbox defender for my iPhone 4 when is saw this. Under the the sticker it says Apple4

Attached Files:

2. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

That's pretty cool I guess, but I didn't like my bumper even when it was free. No back protection, didn't like the feeling, and it felt like it was going to scratch the outside of my phone. A couple weeks later I read reports that the bumpers were causing scratches so my suspicions were correct. But anyhow, for those that like the bumpers and what a different color than black, wohoo!

3. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I'm pretty sure that Apple made the Bumper design the way it was because they knew that most of us would want to pair it up with vinyl front and back stickers. Plus, most people don't think about it, but if you drop your phone with the bumper on, it does a little bounce and only the sides really suffer.

I didn't like mine at first, but it actually gives me a better grip on my phone. It makes up for the flatness of the iPhone 4 design.

4. Shanewilliams macrumors 6502a

Just left Walmart myself and I seen the spot for the white bumper and asked the electronics worker about them. She told me that they were not sold out, but theyd had to move them and the otterbox defenders for the iphone 4 to under the counter due to theft!

5. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

People have reported buying them at walmart over a month ago.

6. jcole31 macrumors regular

Has anyone actually seen a white bumper available at walmart recently? I know they have carried the black one for a while, but if they are selling the white ones I am going to have to make a trip over there.