Apple bumper usage status

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Mar 13, 2011.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Hi, has anyone been using the apple bumper for a while ? Is so how well is it holding up plus how well does it work with the ps back?
    I'm thinking of ditchin the sena pouch for a bumper

2. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I got my black Apple bumper back in August and it is holding up fine.

3. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

I've used a black bumper off and on since July and it is still in perfect shape. My knock-offs from sw-box still look great too.

FYI, the rubber edges of the white bumpers stain pretty easily. Doesn't look too bad, the rubber just gets darker (a coworker and my gf both have white bumpers)

4. v66jack macrumors 6502a

v66jack

I had the black bumper for a couple of months and the rubber below the home button snapped. Not impressed, and not what I expected from Apple. Bought a speck case. Very pleased with that.

5. ahfu25 macrumors 6502a

I just bought myself the orange bumper and I'm coming from a sena pouch. But I plan to switch it up from time to time.

6. kRobbin macrumors member

kRobbin

I thought of getting the bumper when it was announced for iPhone 4 reception issues but never had any problems. Has anybody tested bumper/no bumper to gage impact on reception?

7. rickreiko macrumors newbie

I've noticed the colored ones stain after awhile too. I ended up returning mine because of that.