Apple bumper?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by beastmode16, Sep 18, 2011.

1. beastmode16 macrumors regular

Sep 5, 2011
    Well I really want the apple bumper in orange to go with my white iPhone 4 on Verizon however I heard it scratches the silver band. I am currently using a otterbox and I like but out the 5 months I had my phone I dropped it once and it wasnt even that bad of a drop. So I was wondering is there a way to stop the apple bumper from scratching I want to keep my phOne as bee looking as possible.
  2. puckhead193 macrumors G3

May 25, 2004
    Every week clean out the case and wipe down your phone. Use iklear or the like.
  3. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

Jan 9, 2011
    Or get a screen protector that comes with metal band covers. The sgp crystal clear protectors I ordered came with them.
  4. dqfayi macrumors regular

Aug 29, 2011
    if i were you, i'll take a good case first. Maybe this is the first step you would like to add a bumper for your iPhone.:eek:
  5. IJBrekke macrumors 6502

Oct 24, 2009
    Long Beach, CA
    I've had my iPhone since February, and I've had two bumpers break since then without ever dropping or being pulled unnecessarily. I love the functionality, but I just ordered an actual case because I can't stand the $30 purchases that last 3-ish months any longer.

Just in case you are wondering, I ordered an Element Formula 4: