Apple came through for me!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by loskickking23, Nov 12, 2009.

1. loskickking23 macrumors 6502a

I had called apple because of the hairline cracks in my 16 gb 3g....talked to a rep to see what can be done so I don't have to deal with this anymore...I was really just hoping they could get me the black 16 gb.....they said to help me they will replace it with a new 16 gb 3gs....I told them that I had my phone replaced it 5 times....They said there system said I replaced it 8 times and this would be the 9th...I guess I lost track...I'm hoping the 3gs doesn't have the same problem...

2. nateo200 macrumors 68030

nateo200

Has anyone noticed that iPhone users are the most compulsive? They must think your a special case. It's ok you can admit your problem :/

3. Acronym macrumors 68000

i will agree with you on this partialy. Iphone users are a bit OCD it seems but thats because its their "baby" some are more protective then others and some are more of a perfectionist then others, wile others don't care as much.

i can understand trading in for a hardware issues some of the other issues i have read are a bit ridiculous.

4. nateo200 macrumors 68030

nateo200

Seriously no wonder AT&T now sells refurb 3GS's for dirt cheap! Guess I can thank OP for that. Brb returning lamburgini because of a scratched on the door handle.....

5. loskickking23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Yessir....thank me!...I spend alot of money on diffrent things on a regular basis...i'm going to make sure I'm happy with what I spend MY money on..I also had the 1st gen and never had to replace it because I was happy...I have had small chunks of the white fall out of the white on my iPhone 3g...which I think is crazy....what bothers some doesn't bother all and visa versa...

6. veeco3110 macrumors 6502

veeco3110

you mean Lamborghini... and yes i would most certainly return the car to the dealership if body components were cracking by themselves while driving. to be fixed of course. its understandable, youre paying a premium to have a advanced phone, yet has structural flaws. free phones from verizon, at&t, tmo whoever, dont normally have as many problems as the iphone does. its the fanboys ((me included)) that look past these flaws and say its the best thing since sex overlooking its flaws.

7. veeco3110 macrumors 6502

veeco3110

did i really say the best thing since sex? ugh i just gave myself douche chills.

8. loskickking23 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Lmao!!