Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacJohnson

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
South Dakota
Thinking about doing it next year since they are now taking apps, Just seeing if anyone has done it and what they all do. I am more or less doing it to help my resume as I am going for a Major in Advertising and a Minor in Marketing,

What are some of the perks, do you get paid, free products, sweet apple shirts? Just wondering Thanks for the input

haiggy

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Thinking about doing it next year since they are now taking apps, Just seeing if anyone has done it and what they all do. I am more or less doing it to help my resume as I am going for a Major in Advertising and a Minor in Marketing,

What are some of the perks, do you get paid, free products, sweet apple shirts? Just wondering Thanks for the input

Pretty sure u get like a T-shirt and a free Macbook... maybe iPod as well..

St0rMl0rD

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2008
Slovenia
I will be starting my Apple Campus Rep position next week, I am getting a free MacBook (Pro?) and and iPod Touch, please PM me and I'll let you know all the details when I get all the final info & products.

-J

AngryApple

macrumors 6502
Dec 25, 2008
I will be starting my Apple Campus Rep position next week, I am getting a free MacBook (Pro?) and and iPod Touch, please PM me and I'll let you know all the details when I get all the final info & products.

-J

oh man, that is sexy. i'd quit the job as soon as I got the free stuff. xD :D

BrianOrt91

macrumors newbie
Jan 23, 2010

-J

I just got hired for the campus rep job but I don't know too much about it could you give me some info?

iLina

macrumors member
Dec 15, 2009
anyone knows how i can be an apple campus rep in stockholm university ??

irulan

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2010
Hi,

I was a campus rep at my college for 3 years. Basically you promote Apple around campus, and encourage students to use their education discount in various different ways.

You only get to keep the laptop if you keep up with certain activities/assignments. It's an awesome job though, you guys should be excited!

Rahve

macrumors newbie
Feb 10, 2010
Yo! I was hired for the campus rep position at the University of Maryland. I was wondering... I know that this program is run through a third party and not directly through Apple. My question is, do they mind if the a rep also works for Apple, like at the Apple store? Is there a conflict of interest? I figure because its the same product were promoting and selling it wouldn't be a problem. But you know how these companies can be... Thanks! I'm stoked to start work.

iHeath

macrumors newbie
Mar 5, 2010
Requirements

Hello, I was just wandering if there were any limitations on whether or the University is an Apple University. I know that some Universities only have Apple hardware or are somehow an Apple University. The reason why I ask is because I would love to be an Apple Campus Rep at the university I will be attending this fall. It is called Roosevelt University in Chicago, IL. It is not a very large university. When I go to the Apple Campus Rep application site and put in my zip code, they list all of the universities in Chicago and mine is listed,but I wasn't for sure if that was just a default listing of all of the Universities. I know some reps have actually applied and had interviews through university, but I know for sure my university doesn't currently have an Apple Campus rep, so wasn't for sure how the application and interview process would be handled. I also didn't know since I do not have my schedule of classes of yet for Fall because it is still too early, if I could even apply for the job. I would appreciate any answers or help. Thanks

SeanChapin88

macrumors newbie
Apr 9, 2010
how do i send a private message to that member? i am interviewing for the job of campus rep and just wanted some general info on the position

I-Bot

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2008
My City
This thread may be old but I just spoke with St0rMl0rD and he is currently from slovania but I am living in the Bay , so does anyone know who in North America, mainly California I can speak to about being a Campus Rep for my college, I already submitted an application so who do I speak to to follow up with that application, can I just work under the current Apple Campus Reps at my college?

Last edited:

Srt13190

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2011
Campus rep

Hey everyone I was wondering about the apples campus rep job. I applied the other day and I was wondering how long it takes to hear back from them for the first time?
I ask because school start in 25 days and as far as I know we do not have an apple rep at my school.

matt54

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2011
srt i am in the same boat as you, if you find anything out please let me know

shayonj

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2011
Hey everyone I was wondering about the apples campus rep job. I applied the other day and I was wondering how long it takes to hear back from them for the first time?
I ask because school start in 25 days and as far as I know we do not have an apple rep at my school.

So did you hear anything from them ? If so, how long did it take to get a decision ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.