Apple Campus Rep Job

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jamesmc, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Jamesmc macrumors newbie

I am sure that this is a topic that has been beaten to death but, as I have just joined, I thought I'd dredge it back up for my own selfish reasons.

I applied for the job back in mid-May and I have not heard back from Apple since. Is this normal or is there something wrong. If I'm not qualified for the job, it would be nice to get a little "Sorry, you suck" email just for some closure.

Another possibility is that I may have just chosen a rather silly time to apply for the job in Apple's eyes. The position was listed for "January 2013-December 2013" and as I applied in the direct middle of that time frame, perhaps they just want me to try again this coming January.

So, with these questions and thoughts in mind, I'd love to hear what anyone who is either well acquainted with the job or is currently in the job thinks about my issue.

2. WhiteIphone5 macrumors 65816

WhiteIphone5

Just wait, it took four months for apple to send me an email stating that they were helding a seminar. I went through two interviews, on the 2nd there was me and two other people. They both contacted me and told me that they received an email saying that they're gonna go with other candidates and such. I never received such mail, which makes me think if they put me on some waiting list :eek:

Keep trying every year, yeah it would be nice to work for apple, but in the end It's just a job :)
    Keep trying! And good luck!
    PS. They really care about choosing a candidate with the best customer service skills, they could give a **** if you know anything apple.
    This one girl on the first interview I went to, was asked what year the first iPhone came out and she said 05 LOLZ