APPLE can you hear me?

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by faneos, Dec 28, 2013.

1. faneos, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013

faneos macrumors member

faneos

APPLE HELLO?can you hear me?jesus can you at least release a fix for the mail not to burn cpu from my expensive imac without reason.Can you fix the damn safari to watch a video in youtube after a busy day with no clunky sound and seeking to work .

2. olegunnar macrumors member

Apple has gone home for the day. Please try again tomorrow.

3. priitv8 macrumors 68020

Filing a bug report directly with Apple might be a better approach.
    This here is the users' community.
    PS reading the OP-s buggy OS complaints in other surrounding threads, maybe it's time to check the hardware, clean OS install and review the installed 3rd party software?

4. chevalier433 macrumors 6502a

chevalier433

I agree with the op so many serious bugs in this os release and its not hardware,3rd part software or setup related.

5. faneos thread starter macrumors member

faneos

I don't have many apps and all are mavericks compatible.First i tried a clean install i had so many problems.After i revert to ml 10.8.5 all worked correctly but i paid premium for hardware to have os x new technologies so i gave it another try as an upgrade believe it now i have less problems but a lot annoying bugs are present specially this mail issue driving me nuts.

6. ufkdo macrumors 6502

Have you ever used any OS X before 10.8? 10.8 was much worse than 10.9 in the beginning when it comes to bugs. 10.6.0 was probably the buggiest OS X ever released, however 10.6.8 was phenomenal when it comes to stability. Long story short, be patient. Apple will fix most of the bugs (there is no such thing as bug free software)

7. chevalier433 macrumors 6502a

chevalier433

Remember bought my iMac with 10.6.8 what a great OS in pair with iMac hardware what a workflow experience i had weeks to restart the computer now every day i have to shutdown the machine windows like.

8. w0lf macrumors 65816

w0lf

Then why not use 10.6.8 and run another more recent OS in VM if you need it for some reason?

9. chevalier433 macrumors 6502a

chevalier433

No man i edit for a living i can't run my apps in VM.

10. bbfc macrumors 68030

bbfc

You do realise that you are not talking to Apple here?

11. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

What bugs? Are they with a particular app, or with the OS itself?

12. mikecwest macrumors 6502a

mikecwest

Are your sure? Isn't that Windows Vista's long standing legacy?

13. faneos thread starter macrumors member

faneos

Both.I have stuttering sound in radium which i pay and i cannot use,In safari youtube with html5 player enabled seeking not working and i have stuttering sound too with chrome i dont have these issues.Mail cpu usage jump in 40%usage every 20 second.With clean install i had slow boot and shutdown that fixed when i upgrade from mountain lion.apple say energy efficiency but GPU temperature increase by 10C from mountain lion that means i dont have proper gpu power management.raining beachballs everywhere and i have pure SSD.I cannot believe this so many bugs i wonder some times why people criticize microsoft windows 8.1 is far i mean far more stable and faster.

14. HenryDJP macrumors 603

That's cute how you had to throw in how great Windows 8.1 (which was a major software update to an already horrible OS in fact) is when Mavericks only had a very small software update since the point zero release recently to address a very small part of the OS. :p. Here's a thought, either go back to your older Mac OS install or wait it out and allow Apple to fix the problems as they have with every OS they've released. Snow Leopard was shot down as the biggest piece of poop since Vista and Win ME, but after several software updates and fixes people treat it as the holy grail of the Mac as if it's never had a problem ever. ;)

15. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

You have, of course, sent in a bug report to Apple, in addition to posting here...which is essentially a waste of time if you think Apple is going to read your post here.

16. faneos thread starter macrumors member

faneos

I have both operating systems i use windows 8.1 for games,i agree its ugly but out of curiosity i used it for some time to do the same things i do with mavericks and i never encounter a single issue and that honest its a lot faster too.
    Why i paid 3000 for my iMac to use older releases?
    "Wait for several updates"I can't understand this why they release something with completely api broken and nasty bugs and we have to wait until fifth release so we can use it without xanax.
    They have to dismiss the manager of the software division.

17. HenryDJP macrumors 603

I will have to treat your post as irrelevant as others treat people's posts as irrelevant that say they aren't having any issues with Mavericks. Uh, Windows 8.0 had bugs buddy. Don't try and cover that up and did you actually do an upgrade from Vista or 7 with a system full of software and an unclean Registry? Regardless there are many more people over the web that not only hate Windows 8 but are having poor experiences. I have it installed and my W8 system doesn't run like you say yours does.

18. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

I find that most people who upgrade and not have a backup IMHO need to reprioritize their computing habits.

Plus check to make sure your big programs are UPDATED before moving to a new OS X version.

19. noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

Just great. Now I have Yentl playing in my head.

20. satcomer, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014

satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

You paid for something you should have done for free, FStream.

21. Kuwait macrumors member

Kuwait