Apple canceled order.. I've been wait-listed for a reservation.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tasslehawf, Jun 22, 2010.

1. tasslehawf macrumors 6502

After my Apple order was canceled, corporate got my put on a wait list for my local Apple store. I went in yesterday and asked about this and the Apple store guy told me there was a waiting list of people who had their orders canceled, but they're not official reservations.

He said corporate hasn't told them yet what they are going to do with us.

Has anyone heard anything else about this?

2. IndianGuy macrumors regular

IndianGuy

The ****er supervisor I talked to today said they can't have local store reserve/waitlist me....****ing **** apple

3. c5ride macrumors member

I have also been told I've been put on a "waitlist" for Apple cancelling my order. I'm not hlding my breath, but you never know. I was told the store manager would call me prior to the 24th to let me know to come in or not. Once again, not counting on it.

4. tasslehawf thread starter macrumors 6502

The phone support guy told me corporate can have people put on wait lists at the stores, but if they don't call by tomorrow -what's the f--king point?

5. IndianGuy macrumors regular

IndianGuy

the point is the inconsistency in stuff as told by different customer support reps to different people

6. chisoxbull macrumors member

This inconsistency is unbelievable. They have no explanation why our order was canceled. They told us to email for expedited shipping.-declined. No one has any answers.

7. tasslehawf thread starter macrumors 6502

I just went into my local Apple store a little while ago to try and confirm this whole cancelation/reservation mess and was basically told if I could show I placed my order on the 15th and it was canceled, that I could stand in the reservation line. (The guy put me on a paper list; so I'm not sure yould could just show up with your order cancellation email printout). Apparently a lot of people on my store's list had account billing issues with AT&T that got their orders canceled. I'm not sure if other stores are doing this.