Apple cancelled my order the night before delivery

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Coffee Master, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Coffee Master macrumors newbie

got an email from Apple...
    Dear ------

We’ve been trying to confirm eligibiliy with AT&T for your iPhone order W44------. Unfortunately, your eligibility has not yet been confirmed. As a result, this order will not reach you by the anticipated delivery date.

We'll continue to seek authorization from AT&T. Once we receive confirmation of your eligibility, your order will ship within 1-3 days. You'll receive a Shipment Notification email when it leaves Apple.

If you’ve placed multiple orders with your carrier, or there has been a change in your account details, we may be unable to ship this order.

If you’d like to cancel your order, please reply to this email.

Sincerely,

The Apple Online Store

Talked to AT&T and saw that my upgrade was used so that means Apple processed it.

I'm so livid right now. I understand stuff happens, but to tell me the night before??

And how can you have issues verifying my eligibility? You were able to verify that when I pre ordered!

2. dotme macrumors 6502a

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1782818

More in the same boat in the above thread...

3. Coffee Master thread starter macrumors newbie

Talked to AT&T and they said that there was some sort of mix up and the best they can do even with it being an apple.com order is to take overr the order and ship it to me in 7-14 days. Unreal.

I stayed up until 3am PSt to preorder and was a wreck at work the next day

4. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Sorry to hear OP.. I would be livid. That being said, it's just a phone and in 3 months will be plenty in stock. You'll just laugh at how important you thought this was.

5. RyanG macrumors 6502

did you drink enough coffee on friday?