Apple Cancled My iPhone 6 Plus Order!

ciscomata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
Apple cancled my order yesterday 64GB Silver AT&T. I'm so mad because I would've had my phone Monday. :mad: :(

Can anyone tell me what the fastest way to get my phone fast. I don't care if it's 128GB or 64GB. Or if it's from tmobile.com or sprint.com or verizonwireless.com. I just want my phone. I could've told me this a month ago when I ordered! :mad:

KuchiKopi

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2014
Apple cancled my order yesterday 64GB Silver AT&T. I'm so mad because I would've had my phone Monday. :mad: :(

Can anyone tell me what the fastest way to get my phone fast. I don't care if it's 128GB or 64GB. Or if it's from tmobile.com or sprint.com or verizonwireless.com. I just want my phone. I could've told me this a month ago when I ordered! :mad:
www.ebay.com

noekozz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
212/201
I have to go to AT&T and show them 2 forms of ID... :(

----------

Did you order online? Through the store? Are you the account holder? There has to be a reason why they cancelled your order and are requesting two forms of ID, unless you're setting up new service.

ciscomata

Suspended
Original poster
Sep 26, 2014
Texas
Did you order online? Through the store? Are you the account holder? There has to be a reason why they cancelled your order and are requesting two forms of ID, unless you're setting up new service.
Ordered on apple.com and yes it's a new account..

weaverra

macrumors 6502
Sep 27, 2006
Ordered on apple.com and yes it's a new account..
If your order was cancelled I would wait until inventory is more stable. You will end up doing what I did and compromising. Then have to pay restocking fees to get what you wanted in the first place.

noekozz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
212/201
Well if that's the case, the fastest way to get an iPhone is if you're willing to fork out $$$$ for one.

Cojm

macrumors member
Sep 19, 2014
I'm still confused about how it was cancelled? You ordered through Apple.com and then what?
When you set up a new account with ATT they require a validation of ID, typically they can do this over the interwebs, but occasionally they need to see physical proof to verify the infromation in person, they request that you visit an ATT location, this could be from credit ratings, to stolen identity purposes, to random spot checks.

Dave Felix

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2011
Scranton, Pennsylvania
When you set up a new account with ATT they require a validation of ID, typically they can do this over the interwebs, but occasionally they need to see physical proof to verify the infromation in person, they request that you visit an ATT location, this could be from credit ratings, to stolen identity purposes, to random spot checks.
Oh I see. My bad! The OP should have this stuff though.

superpopsss

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2014
Apple Cancled My iPhone 6 Plus Order!

farout. in canada i literally walked in to get mine. the US's stock must really suck huh

Same here walked in at my apple store the first day it was available. Bought 2 iphones 6. No reservations no nothing.