Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DontGetTheCheese

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 22, 2015
The Fug is going on?

Placed an order and Apple is saying that I owe $10.98. So, I open a chat, because I have no idea why. The card has plenty of available balance and the only pending item on it is this purchase.

Apple Support can't help me and sends me to Barclays. Barclays can't help me and suggests I enter a new payment method. They both tell me it's declined but not why.

I can't use the Apple Card on Apple's website, although they literally charged my Apple Card an hour ago and I can't talk to someone who can help, nor, can I get clarity on why there's a $10.98 charge on an order that should have been fully paid. I tried a different card and it also didn't go through.

I have no idea what is going on and no one can communicate what is going on.

Stanfield

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
I am having the same problem with an order I placed. I am getting an error 'authorization failed' for all three credit cards I have, as well as one-time use numbers. All of these have well over the required room. I think the Apple pyament system is having technical troubl.

DontGetTheCheese

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 22, 2015
On the phone with them now. Been on the call for almost 30 minutes and they can't process it. Something is messed up.

All of this over $10 and change. The boss really can't spare $10.98 to get this order processed, instead I have to suffer for more than an hour between yesterday and today.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.