apple cards: how long to ship and where does it ship from?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by r3dsh1ft, May 4, 2012.

1. r3dsh1ft macrumors newbie

just wanted to know if anyone has ordered and how long it took.

i need to know so i can get an idea of when i should be expecting mine, i live in california and it shipped out tuesday. i really hope it doesn't get delivered saturday because it would just cause a big mess.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

What cards? I received a gift card bought on the west coast and shipped from Tennessee if I recall.

3. kicko macrumors 65816

I believe they meant greeting cards. I used it once and it took about 3-4 days. I'm not sure where it shipped from.

4. mac.network macrumors newbie

Apple website says: "Cards App cards Orders are typically delivered between 5-15 days of order submission. Delivery times may vary depending on destination. Orders do not have tracking and are delivered by local post."

Pretty useless information if you want a birthday card to arrive on time. No indication of whether it's printed in Tooting or Timbuktu! I was told in an online support chat that for the UK it was coming from the Netherlands, so not likely to be next day. We're not told if it is posted first or second class either so really no chance of second guessing when it could arrive - just keep fingers crossed and order early.