Apple Care $174?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by kingdf, Jan 16, 2015.

1. kingdf macrumors regular

2. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

3. definitive macrumors 68000

definitive

Another vote for their AC being legitimate. They offer cheaper prices, but I remember reading that they don't ship it to some states.

4. campyguy macrumors 68030

B&H Photo is legit. I have purchased many items from them (in person and over the internet), including AC from them. They're just "cheap" for AC, among other items. I'm buying AC from them for two more Macs over the weekend.

Look, I'm from NY. The Island. I've been down 6th Ave and seen the watches, the CDs and DVDs, you name it. I've seen all of the knock-offs - in person, since the 1970s. B&H isn't like that, never has been. Then again, I'm just "some guy", using the internet. So, buy from Apple - spend more money. :D

5. wjereb macrumors member

I buy all of my camera equipment and most computers from them because they always have free shipping and they don't charge sales tax to NJ. The only time I had an issue was a battery charger which they replaced and they told me to keep the batteries from the defectve kit. In fact last week I bought a late 2013 MacBook from them. rMBP 13", 2.8 I7, 8gb, 512gb SSD for under $1700.

6. adamhenry macrumors 65816

adamhenry

I too have purchased a lot of camera gear from B&H and I've always gotten excellent service from them.