iPhone 11 Pro Apple care and IUP questions

Alexrat1996

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Here’s my experience with AppleCare plus they replace my device via express replacement 2 to 3 times already and the device is still not in working order the one I have in my hand has a scratch on the lens.

I called Apple care I got to talk to a senior advisor and they sent the information to the repair depot so they can email me back I spoke to AppleCare senior advisor representatives and the one who set up the original repair told me there’s going to be a chance that they would be able to send me out a brand new unit sealed my question I have since I am on the IUP how will they be able to transfer that in my AppleCare plus to my new unit that sealed ?

BasicGreatGuy

macrumors G5
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Citizens Bank can’t do it.

Apple can easily transfer service to the replacement device. You need to make sure the people you talk with are aware and make note of that salient in your file for service. Follow up with them.

Alexrat1996

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Mar 29, 2015
Lehigh valley PA
Citizens Bank can’t do it.

Apple can easily transfer service to the replacement device. You need to make sure the people you talk with are aware and make note of that salient in your file for service. Follow up with them.
can Apple care transfer both things over or no To the new unit that will be in the Orginal box ?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.