Apple Care? Should I receive a booklet?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by Calbretto, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Calbretto macrumors member

Calbretto

I just got my iMac delivered on Monday and I noticed that there is nothing in the box referencing the Applecare that I purchased. I just got a new Mac Pro at work and it came with a little box with a booklet and some insert sheets inside with all the details on my AppleCare, including an activation code. This package is missing from my iMac.

Do I need to call Apple about this or am I supposed to just activate it myself online? Sorry for the newbie questions. :)

2. RadiDoc macrumors member

3. Calbretto thread starter macrumors member

Calbretto

Awesome, thanks man!
    I was just confused since I had to register the Mac Pro at work manually.

4. Pipper99 macrumors 68000

Pipper99

I got my iMac two weeks ago, and it didn't have the Apple Care info in the box, either. I called Apple, and they said that it was automatically registered to my iMac when I ordered and that I didn't have to do anything. The rep didn't say that they were sending me the booklet, but it came in the mail about a week after I received the iMac.

5. Kendo macrumors 68000

It should arrive in the mail soon in a padded envelope. I remember receiving a package from Apple and getting all excited only to find a simply booklet. :)

6. jedolley macrumors 68000

Same. I received my iMac last Friday and Apple Care envelope was received separately on Monday via USPS.

7. Calbretto thread starter macrumors member

Calbretto

Ohhh, so I will get it via regular mail. Canada Post is on strike (or was on strike) so that might be why I haven't received anything yet.

8. likegadgets macrumors 6502

On Applecare that I purchased at the same time as the Mac, a mailed booklet arrived a couple of weeks later.

9. iMikeT macrumors 68020

Yup, my Apple Care package arrived a couple days ago as well.