Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

in0va3

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
NYC
I just got my shipment notification from Apple saying my Speck PixelSkin HD is shipping through DHL GLOBAL MAIL / POSTAL SERVICE. It shipped earlier than expected, is it real?

And what revision is it going to be?

scarboy6693

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2010
San Francisco, CA
I just got my shipment notification from Apple saying my Speck PixelSkin HD is shipping through DHL GLOBAL MAIL / POSTAL SERVICE. It shipped earlier than expected, is it real?

And what revision is it going to be?

What was your original ship date? but it is real, but not sure what version it'll be

esadb

macrumors 65816
Nov 29, 2008
Man i hope mine comes through it says September 23 and Delivery of Sept 30th...

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
its real, same thing with my free case...came via DHL.

You can click the tracking number in the email and it will show you.

I bought my iPhone just over 30 days ago. When i put in the order for it, it said expected shipping date of Sept 27. I got my case about a week ago.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
It's real. Expect delivery in 5-8 days. The close you are to IL the faster you'll get it. If you want to track it google "DHL Global Mail Tracking." The tracking info on Apple's site is incomplete. At some point the tracking will note that it's been handed off to the USPS. At that point you must use USPS to track. Once USPS has it it's 1-2 days away.

The PixelSkin HD I got was Rev 2 w/ hard buttons. Very disappointed, but contacted Speck. Hopefully they will replace it with one w/ usable buttons.

in0va3

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 3, 2010
NYC
It's All Correct

I'll just email Speck to get a replacement if I get the Rev. 2 I hope they replace it though.

Mine was supposed to be shipping Sep 20 but now it changed to Sep 7 which is great I guess but I still have to wait. :eek:

I actually have to wait 5-8 days because it's estimated to deliver by Sep 15 which is in 7 days.

Did anyone order at Jul 23rd like me? It took me a long time to know that the case program was available so it took me longer to decide which case to get and when I finally did the case was shipping in 8 weeks! :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.