Apple case program: smoke incase

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wesk702, Aug 21, 2010.

1. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

It's dope. Def better than the pictures can do justice. Hardly feels like anythings on and has a nice grip to it.

2. martinmartin macrumors 6502

does it slide in and out of pockets as easily as the bare phone? or does the grip make it snag?

3. wesk702 thread starter macrumors 68000

wesk702

No grip at all. I have the clear and the smoke. The clear is slippery but the smoke has a nice matte texture to it that is kinda hard to describe, but is miles better than the clear case. The pictures really are no comparison to what it is like in your hands. If you want a case that doesn't feel like there is a case on, this is it. The wife took this case from me but I think I'm gonna have to buy another just so I can have one. I'll probably get a skin to put under the shell to differ the phones but yeah it's a great case.

Don't ask for pics cause there are already up here and it really is better when u actually get it.

4. cryer macrumors regular

Makin me regret getting the PixelSkin HD from the case program!

5. jdwebby macrumors newbie

I also got this case from the program. I made the best decision. It feels great and makes the phone almost look like it doesnt have a case from a distance.

At first i was skeptical cause i thought it was going to be like the clear one but with a smoke tint to it, but after using it, its way better then imagine. Incase did there homework here

6. cryer macrumors regular

But I've heard that it the incase cases don't fit well, like they're too small. This thread is one example:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=993328&page=2

7. applekiwipeach macrumors member

I like my Incase-smoke too! I'm glad I chose it!

It was a bit small when I had the invisible shield on the sides. I took the IS pieces off and the case fits perfectly! I like the material too! It's between soft and hard, doesn't grab the lint and looks stylish! I'm all happy:D

8. yanki01 macrumors 68040

yanki01

I love mine aswell. Just got it yesterday and I might keep it on for a while. I like the lip on the sides so you can sit it face down without any problem hitting the front glass. nice and thin case, love the feel of the iPhone now.