So the case is this. I first sold my MacBook Pro mid 2009 13 inch, then i ordered a mid 2012 version 13 inch air. While waiting for the air i also sold my 24 inch cinema display. My air has not arrived yet, but I am really wondering whether to order a 27 inch Thundebolt display to go with it. It's not that the TBD is bad or do not fit my needs - it is just that it maybe should have been updated by now? I see that it is missing MagSafe 2 (therefore you need to mess with an adapter, which i figure will not be as convenient as with no adapter, with no need to make sure the adapter falls off while unplugging and such - if it does that?). Also USB 3.0 could be rather nice and fitting to the current new lineup of notebooks. And what about HDMI for us who use our cinema as a television? Is it worth the wait? According to rumors, this is obviously a "do not buy situation", but is it really forseeable that something is going to happen within a period of 1 year? Seems like there is issues with the new iMacs caused by integration of the display. This could mean no upgrade of the cinema display. I could also see a new upgrade when Mac Pro finally gets updated once in the future - if that ever happens.