Hello all, My G5 20" iMac-- the one with the known power supply and video faulty issue, just 2 months out of Applecare warranty, has just started to exhibit the dreaded random shutdowns. I spoke with someone at the Apple Store who gave me a quote for the replacement of the logic board at $800.00 CAD - $1000.00 CAD. I need a decent size display for my work, and my Macbook Pro's 17" display-- the one with the dreaded NeVidia faulty chip, just won't do. So I thought about the getting the new 24" LED Display, but as confirmed by Apple, it's not compatible with my older notebook. I'd like to wait and see if the ACD and iMacs will be refreshed in Jan., but looks like I'm going to have to purchase a display immediately since my iMac has become unreliable. Should I go ahead and purchase the 23" ACD now, or just wait since the chances of a refresh in the ACD line will be most likely come Jan.? Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.