Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

medlee

macrumors member
May 20, 2012
Was anyone else able to have an authorized account user pick up the phone in store for a new line?

ckwok

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
What do you do when you get a message "you have reach the max number of lines for this account"?

Further info i only have 3 lines on my account and i have added 2 extra lines from apple.com.

Supermallet

macrumors 68000
Sep 19, 2014
Is it worth getting 16gb Pluses for resale? I'm seeing several of them in my area. Or are only the higher capacity phones worth it?

cnotes2019

Suspended
Aug 17, 2013
What do you do when you get a message "you have reach the max number of lines for this account"?

Further info i only have 3 lines on my account and i have added 2 extra lines from apple.com.

You only can have 5 max on a shared nationwide plan. You would either need to get rid of one or call to create a subaccount

ckwok

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
You only can have 5 max on a shared nationwide plan. You would either need to get rid of one or call to create a subaccount

Sorry i meant i have a total of 3 from a single line added 2 extra to make it 3 so far. I read someone had this issue also but forgot who they called to get it removed.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
[MOD NOTE]
I think the discussion is off the rails at this point and its time to close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.