Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Ordered 10/8 Verizon Iphone6 Plus 16g Gold
Still Processing: Expected Shipment 3-4 weeks.

I love getting new phones. It would be nice if it came in the 3 week window. :D
I already bought a clear case for it and am shopping around for wristlets.

ceaguila

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2013
Ordered 10/8 Verizon Iphone6 Plus 16g Gold
Still Processing: Expected Shipment 3-4 weeks.

I love getting new phones. It would be nice if it came in the 3 week window. :D
I already bought a clear case for it and am shopping around for wristlets.

Which case did you get?!

ODoyleRulz

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2014
An inexpensive silicone gel case on ebay for now. I think the beauty of the Apple phone should be shown.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321528481092

A co-worker of mine has that one on her iPhone 6 and I was very impressed by it. The phone was sitting on her desk and I couldn't tell that she had any case on till I picked up the phone in my hand. I hate cases, I hate hiding such a beautiful piece of hardware in a case, and this case is the only case that I would recommend to anybody. It is very thin, it literally doesn't add any thickness to the phone in fact it's adds grip to the iPhone 6 and the best part is it's clear, you still see the beautiful iPhone. It's not going to protect your phone if you drop it, but it will definitely save it from scratches and prevent the phone from slipping out of your hand. Me personally will never put a case on, but anyone who asks me about a case, this is the one I've been recommending. Good choice. And it's very cheap, can't beat the price, lol.

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
A co-worker of mine has that one on her iPhone 6 and I was very impressed by it. The phone was sitting on her desk and I couldn't tell that she had any case on till I picked up the phone in my hand. I hate cases, I hate hiding such a beautiful piece of hardware in a case, and this case is the only case that I would recommend to anybody. It is very thin, it literally doesn't add any thickness to the phone in fact it's adds grip to the iPhone 6 and the best part is it's clear, you still see the beautiful iPhone. It's not going to protect your phone if you drop it, but it will definitely save it from scratches and prevent the phone from slipping out of your hand. Me personally will never put a case on, but anyone who asks me about a case, this is the one I've been recommending. Good choice. And it's very cheap, can't beat the price, lol.

Thank you, I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the clear gel cases. I want to keep my phones in pristine condition with out adding a huge amount of bulk to it and somehow find a cheap case.

Last edited:

elvinjaveth

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2011
Havelock, N.C.
Hi all! credit card got charged...mine finally moved from "processing" to "preparing for shipment" I ordered on 9/19 and had a delivery date of 10/20-27...i'm hoping all of you soon will get some movement!

Same here. Last night mine went to preparing for shipment and my credit card got charged. So it looks like they waited for the full 3 weeks window to prepare for shipment which I'm glad they're keeping their 3-4 weeks for shipment promiss. If it does ship today we will be getting them no later than Friday.

----------

LOL, i waited ALL night at an At&t for nothing!

I'm glad we are seeing movement!

Tell me about it! Next time if I'm waiting in line it'll be at my Apple Store not carrier retail. I waited 7 hours to find out they didnt get pluses.

----------

Thank you, I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the clear gel cases. I want to keep my phones in pristine condition with out added a huge amount of bulk to it and somehow find a cheap case.

I'm recommending the Supcase unicorn bettle hybrid case. It's clear and it shows the beautifulness of the device. Not that this design is my favorite but at least it showcases the new device. I'm thinking in getting the red bezel one with the clear back.

----------

Personally I'm going to go with apples leather case. I wish I could find more of like a bumper case but this year the phone is odd.

Check out the Supcase unicorn bettle hybrid. It's a hybrid bumper case with a clear back protecting your phone from scratches. It comes in all clear or color ones and it doesn't add much bulk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

DanielShefer

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2014
I ordered iPhone 6+ 16GB Space Grey on the 19/9 and today Apple billed
my credit card and the status on the website changed to Preparing for Shipment.

EcuadorianMami

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Somehwere in Los Angeles
elvinjaveth;20060206]Same here. Last night mine went to preparing for shipment and my credit card got charged. So it looks like they waited for the full 3 weeks window to prepare for shipment which I'm glad they're keeping their 3-4 weeks for shipment promiss. If it does ship today we will be getting them no later than Friday.

----------

Tell me about it! Next time if I'm waiting in line it'll be at my Apple Store not carrier retail. I waited 7 hours to find out they didnt get pluses

----------

i'm glad i was not the only one! LOL

dan.synergy

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2014
Balmore

Tell me about it! Next time if I'm waiting in line it'll be at my Apple Store not carrier retail. I waited 7 hours to find out they didnt get pluses.

I waited for 18 hours outside Christiana Mall in DE just to go home empty handed:mad:. This, my 4th release experience lining up and it included State Troopers, police dogs, a 300+ person mad dash to the front of the "line" at 11pm; witnessing 3 people get trampled, one with children in their arms and one lady that remained in line all night with a bruised face and black eye.
Police would not allow anyone to leave to get blankets from the car, food, water or even use the bathroom without being completely kicked out the line. Worst release experience ever.

Here is the meetup thread we had going:
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1778319/

robert109

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2011
just got an e-mail saying that they are working hard and bla bla bla bla bla... but still on processing how much time does it take to say shipped ?

Got the email too, but still processing items

EcuadorianMami

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2011
Somehwere in Los Angeles
just got an e-mail saying that they are working hard and bla bla bla bla bla... but still on processing how much time does it take to say shipped ?

well at least they sent you an email i did not get anything I just saw my credit card charged and checked my order status...i yet have not received any email confirming shipping date...I read somewhere else that it might take another week until they actually ship...I do knot how true that is or if it varies...

DanielShefer

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2014
My iPhone just shipped:

ZhengZhou, China 10/11/2014 1:51 P.M. Origin Scan
China 10/11/2014 2:17 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 10/16/2014, By End of Day

hope i will really get it by the 16, it means faster than Apple estimated when i ordered.

ODoyleRulz

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2014
LOL! I learnt my lesson, never again!

But anyway, it seems like everyone's iPhone 6 Plus is going to be on the same plane. I'm guessing it will ship this Saturday or next Monday and get delivered on 10/20.

----------

I just received an email from Apple saying about the shipment notification and just as I expected, it shipped today and the email stated the delivery to be on 10/20. I just tracked the shipment and UPS is showing the delivery 10/16. Anyone else seeing 10/16? I hope it gets here on 10/16, I'm super excited now! Wait is almost over!

----------

My iPhone just shipped:

Same here, Apple is showing 10/20 but UPS has 10/16. So I hope it gets here on Thursday! Where are you located? I'm in LA. Are you on West or East coast?

DanielShefer

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2014
----------
Same here, Apple is showing 10/20 but UPS has 10/16. So I hope it gets here on Thursday! Where are you located? I'm in LA. Are you on West or East coast?

Im actually from Israel. my iPhone is delivered to some company on Hillside, NJ.
they import it for me to Israel. so i wait a couple more days after the delivery in USA.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.