Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ventana

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2014
Mine still showing delivery date

Well cause your was supposed to be delivered 11-4 mine was supposed to be delievered today but now it's going back to Monday or Tuesday and I'm upset :(

----------

Is it possible that my scan is delayed and it actually left China yesterday not this morning?

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
Well cause your was supposed to be delivered 11-4 mine was supposed to be delievered today but now it's going back to Monday or Tuesday and I'm upset :(

----------

Is it possible that my scan is delayed and it actually left China yesterday not this morning?

I was hoping for that, too. I think we are out of luck until Monday at this point. I found out I'll be out of town most of next week so this actually creates a problem that I wouldn't have had if it arrived today like it said.

ventana

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2014
I was hoping for that, too. I think we are out of luck until Monday at this point. I found out I'll be out of town most of next week so this actually creates a problem that I wouldn't have had if it arrived today like it said.

Would've been the best Halloween treat ever

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
Apple.com preorder thread - iPhone 6/6 Plus

Would've been the best Halloween treat ever

No matter our age, we still act likes kids on Christmas when it comes to a new phone lol.

Oh and my istock alerts have been blowing up since yesterday. Apparently a lot of stock has made it to the states.

Mbcharles

macrumors newbie
Mar 31, 2009
UPS Delivery or Pick Up on Saturday?

So I'm in the same situation as many of you (just left Shanghai).
My delivery was originally scheduled for today, but has changed to "not available at this time". So I do not think I will be getting it today.

With that being the case, I have 2 questions;
-Does UPS deliver these on Saturday?
-Can I change this to pick up at my local UPS location, and grab it tomorrow?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    68.5 KB · Views: 89

carol nola

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2014
NOLA/504
For all the Shanghai departures for 10/31 @ 9:30PM, we are definitely not getting our phones today. It is currently still in flight heading to Anchorage, AK.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 66

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
I don't think there is anything we can do to speed it up any sooner than Monday or Tuesday at this point through any UPS options. Still has to come from Alaska to another distribution hub and then sent out from there to your local hub. I pretty much gave up when I woke up and it didn't say expected delivery of today.

ventana

macrumors regular
Feb 15, 2014
I don't think there is anything we can do to speed it up any sooner than Monday or Tuesday at this point through any UPS options. Still has to come from Alaska to another distribution hub and then sent out from there to your local hub. I pretty much gave up when I woke up and it didn't say expected delivery of today.

Yeah ur right. I mean I can wait two more days I have no problem but I was really looking forward to it being here today :(. But relax we will all get them!!!

carol nola

macrumors newbie
Oct 30, 2014
NOLA/504
So could I change to local pick-up and get it from my UPS location on Saturday?

I just called UPS and they told me I CANNOT pick it up on a Saturday b/c it is still in Shanghai, China. You can try to call them after the package lands on US grounds and see if you can pick it up tomorrow but the rep I spoke to told me no.

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
Apple.com preorder thread - iPhone 6/6 Plus

Our UPS location is only open Mon-Fri. Not sure about where you are located.

My local ups location with will call is terrible. No weekends and only open 430pm-7pm m-f. Gotta love when the hub that comes to your house is in a tiny town.

eMagine

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
My info:
iPhone 6 Plus T-Mobile 128GB Space Gray
Ordered: 10/14
Processed:10/29
Shipped:10/31
Original Expected Delivery: 11/12 to 11/19
Updated Expected Delivery: 11/10

The package is in Shanghai, China at the moment (10/31)

Mbcharles

macrumors newbie
Mar 31, 2009
My UPS is in Charlotte, NC and states;
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Saturday 10:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.

Hopefully that means I can snag it tomorrow.

ChrisGotEm

macrumors regular
Sep 26, 2014
Miami, FL
I departed Shanghai at 9:25PM and just looked at my app (11:47PM CDT) but mine still says "In Transit: On Time" with a scheduled delivery of 11/4/14. I think we've been seeing the same status on our phones for a while now you and I, except for this change on yours. I'll keep an eye on my status, I hope it doesn't get pushed back even further.

Thank you

Alaska99801

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2014
Mine just came in five minutes ago!!
Backing up my old iphone to restore to the new one. Its an unlocked one, so ill take my straighttalk AT&T sim out, pull the tmobile out of the iphone 6, put the old one in, and be running in no time!

I havent turn it on yet. I will turn it on after i switch sim cards. Dont want anything to go wrong by activating with the tmobile sim.

It is gorgeous...i think mine is a girl....jajajajajaja!

Yes! Mine arrived on Dallas Forthworth AirPort tonight. My fiancee will leave to the AirPort at 4:30pm so I really really hope UPS will knock on his door before he leaves! I don't know if he'll have a car avaliable to go and pick up the phone...

Alaska99801

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2014
Its alright to egt excited

Its good to be excited once in a while when we have so much other stuff going on in our daily lives.
Whoever think is not good....get a different life. I am almost a senior and still get excited about a few things. This being one.

Lets enjoy our new little toy. Christmas in October!

No matter our age, we still act likes kids on Christmas when it comes to a new phone lol.

Oh and my istock alerts have been blowing up since yesterday. Apparently a lot of stock has made it to the states.

----------

I think there is a lot of traffic this time of the year.
I have another item coming in with UPS, not a phone, and that one is delayed too.
I received a message today saying that they made a mistake sorting and that my package will be here monday instead of today.
So it is not just iphone shipments being delayed. I hope that might make it a little easier for everyone.

Good luck!

----------

I have another item coming in with UPS, not a phone, and that one is delayed too.
I received a message today saying that they made a mistake sorting and that my package will be here monday instead of today.
So it is not just iphone shipments being delayed. I hope that might make it a little easier for everyone.

Good luck!

epphllps

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2011
West TN
Its good to be excited once in a while when we have so much other stuff going on in our daily lives.

Whoever think is not good....get a different life. I am almost a senior and still get excited about a few things. This being one.

Lets enjoy our new little toy. Christmas in October!

----------

Good luck!

I know I get excited over any new gadget I get. Probably always will. The anticipation makes it even more fun. I'm excited for my 6+ and was lucky enough get a preordered Nexus 6 so it will continue for me as the ship date for the nexus is 11/21. Tech toys are my vice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.