Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Apple.com preorder thread - iPhone 6/6 Plus

23 hours after I got the notice of Preparing for Shipment, I got an email saying SHIPPED along with my UPS tracking number. Nothing on UPS though and nothing in my support profile. So excited ;)

UPDATE: Support profile now contains my new iPhone. Looked up the serial number and its fresh off the assembly line. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417584308.141539.jpg

Last edited:

LeanneLand

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Yep, no phone today. It's just sittin in good ol' Oakland collecting dust! And no delivery update either. Wonder if they're holding onto it until the day Apple said it would deliver, which is Friday....and I'll be gone again! ARGH

OMG that's crazy! And disappointing! I thought for sure you would've had it by now. :confused:

Mine is in my town now, but I'm just waiting for the 'on truck for delivery' update. Hopefully soon...

LeanneLand

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Mine is here!!! And it's beautiful!

I decided at the last minute to not restore from backup. The new phone looked so beautiful in all it's new baby-iPhone glory! So I sync'd my photos and I'm going to add any apps and email accounts manually.

The phone is so responsive and slick. Crazy upgrade from a 4S - I LOVE it!!! :D

ronaldcastillo

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2009
Anyone ordered a t-mobile 16gb plus recently? Wondering how long it will take for my order to go into preparing for shipment

pdxmatts

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2013
Portland, OR
Mine is here!!! And it's beautiful!

I decided at the last minute to not restore from backup. The new phone looked so beautiful in all it's new baby-iPhone glory! So I sync'd my photos and I'm going to add any apps and email accounts manually.

The phone is so responsive and slick. Crazy upgrade from a 4S - I LOVE it!!! :D

Congrats! Enjoy your new phone :D

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
My 6 Plus SG/64GB is on the truck out for delivery :D
My 6 Si/64GB is still in Korea. I have no idea why. UPS says it will be delivered by tomorrow, end of day.

Mathalete

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2014
My iPhone 6 has been sitting in Korea for 3 days. It's strange to see some fly right through Korea and some get stuck there for days.

Does anyone know the most common flight path for UPS from Louisville into Canada? I'm located in Manitoba.

My original delivery date was next Wednesday. It's now been pushed back to Friday. Hope it stays that way as I already have Friday booked off work and the UPS delivery guy has a tendency to just leave things on the doorstep.

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
My 6 Plus SG/64GB is on the truck out for delivery :D
My 6 Si/64GB is still in Korea. I have no idea why. UPS says it will be delivered by tomorrow, end of day.

I missed the delivery of the 6Plus - because I'm at work. It will have a second try tomorrow, my day off ;)
The 6 got updated to departed Incheon, heading to Anchorage. Due tomorrow.

So, two iPhones delivered tomorrow. I'm a bit excited :D

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
My 6 Plus will be re-delivered tomorrow.
My 6 is enroute from Anchorage to Louisville, will be delivered tomorrow.

Good thing I took tomorrow off of work :cool:

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Mine too. Severe weather in Vancouver this morning? Must be getting flurries lol. No delivery date on my tracking and no idea what it means by receiver requesting non UPS broker as I requested no such thing. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417796570.761062.jpg

Mathalete

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2014
I was panicking and thinking the same thing as you. My thoughts are, after looking through similar situations, is the phones are just going through customs. Hope they don't take too long doing that.

----------

My regular delivery date is back up after disappearing for a while.

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
I was panicking and thinking the same thing as you. My thoughts are, after looking through similar situations, is the phones are just going through customs. Hope they don't take too long doing that.

----------

My regular delivery date is back up after disappearing for a while.

Yeah I think it's clearing customs too. When is your delivery date?

Mathalete

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2014
Not until Wednesday. You're set for Monday, right?

I'm not sure if our phones will get held up in customs long.

mikeeymike

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2010
British Columbia, Canada
Yes it was Monday but no delivery date as of now!. Not sure what this means. "Severe weather conditions have delayed delivery. / Your shipment is scheduled to arrive today after the delivery commitment time". World Express packages are supposed to be delivered by Noon local time so I know it won't get to me in Kamloops by Noon today but I won't complain if UPS delivered it later today.

Mathalete

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2014
Here's my guess: the delivery it is referencing is into Richmond. As I got the same message and I'm not expecting delivery today or Monday. My delivery is supposed to be by the end of the day on Wednesday. Whatever that means.....

stillcrazyman

macrumors 603
Oct 10, 2014
Exile
Not like anyone hasn't actually seen these new iPhones, but I thought I'd share a photo of my new ones.

6 Plus SG/64, my old 4S/32, and 6 Si/64 :cool:

MozMan68

macrumors demi-god
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
I'm having serious "first world problem" anxiety over not receiving a shipment notification yet. Got my "your phone will ship in 7-10 days" email 9 days ago...c'mon Apple! :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.