Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mac-fan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
I've had issues bringing up the apple.com website over the past couple of hours (currently 1:30 PM EDT)...what normally takes less than 10 seconds is taking 5 to 10 minutes or more...software update has not responded...

Access to other websites is fine...

Anyone else experiencing this?

mac-fan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Thank you for checking...speed is a little better now, but still slow compared to normal...it was horrible a while ago...probably all of the new users updating their software or perusing the support forums...

Thank you again...

mac-fan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Still seems to be an issue with Software Update... or some of the support or download links...I'm sure it will clear up eventually...

GSMiller

macrumors 68000
Dec 2, 2006
Kentucky
It's no slower than usual for me. The search function is actually working pretty good today, it' usually pretty slow.

mac-fan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 28, 2007
Sorry, this turned out to be an issue with Safari...Firefox worked fine. After using the Reset Safari option it's working fine again...strange...all other sites worked fine...just anything with apple.com was very slow...oh well..

Thank you for the feedback...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.