Apple contact details needed

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lyn2012, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Lyn2012 macrumors regular

Please can anybody help ....

I have posted on another forum about the long drawn out process of returning my iPhone 6. After 2.5 weeks and two no-shows, TNT finally turned up today with no warning at all. I would like to formally complain to Apple in writing as I am now faced with interest charges on my Credit Card as well as wasting 2 half days holiday and hours of my time on the phone to both Apple and TNT. My problem is that I cannot find an email address to send my complaint to. I do not wish to complain (yet again) to someone on the end of the phone who is unhelpful and doesn't appear to care.

Can anybody help me out here? By the way I am in the UK.

2. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Just bent here as Aplle has heard it all.

Sorry about you trouble but Apple can not be responsible for interest on your credit card. I have always had great service from Apple, here in the USA.

3. Lyn2012 thread starter macrumors regular

I am saying that they are responsible for taking 18 days to collect the phone while refusing to let me either return it in store, or to use another courier or postal service.

4. Brian Y macrumors 68040

I hate to say it, your issue is with TnT, not Apple.

You can return it to store in some countries, but not all. Here in the UK the systems simply don't support it. I also don't see how they're responsible for your interest charges. You bought the phone on the card and haven't paid the balance off. You could've paid the balance off before the refund some through.

5. Lyn2012 thread starter macrumors regular

Yes but it is Apple's choice to use TNT even after I asked to use another service, so it is ultimately their responsibility. All I am asking is for some compensation for unnecessary stress caused, the time wasted calling both them and TNT and waiting in for a courier that doesn't arrive. If Apple assure me someone will contact me within a certain time frame, it is their responsibility to see that it happens, or sort it out when it doesn't. Also, an 18 day wait between requesting a return and the phone being collected isn't the service I expect to receive from Apple.

6. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Yes, but they did what they set out to do, it was TNT that dropped the ball.

Still, if you bump it up the food chain and explain the situation, apple should see what occurred and relent.

7. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I am sure if you read the fine print, they would not be responcible for these inconsequential charges. Sounds like you are looking for a free case or something. Sometimes things just do not go the way you want them to go.

8. Lyn2012 thread starter macrumors regular

Actually all I am asking for on this forum is an email address for Apple. And no, I'm not after a free case as I already have a case I'm quite happy with.

9. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

If you go to the Apple website and look for "Contact Us" there is an email or phone option.:rolleyes:

10. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

I am sure they are looking for the office of the president and not just peon outsourced customer no service rep

11. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I suspect that even if you got the presidents email, it would still be answered by a service person.

GO DAWGS!

12. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

large companies have executive teams that can actually do stuff that normal customer service can not do like fix problems ! So it wasn't a stupid question this email address will more than likely not be listed on a website under contact us

13. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I agree.:rolleyes:

14. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

MSU or GA fan?

15. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

Sorry, Georgia Bulldog here, living in Gator country! YIKES!:eek: