Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacClueless

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2006
Didn't Apple used to have in-house credit? Anyway - I wish they had "Mac like" credit of their own. You know, just do it better than everyone else with competitive rates, maybe eve rates that drop over time for prompt payments, on-line billing and payments of course, etc.

I've already got good credit so I could but with or without it, but I would probably buy more Mac gear if they made that part of buying more "Mac like". Wouldn't it be cool to have a white Apple VISA or AMEX in your pocket?

Oh a free .mac account with an Apple credit card - that would clinch it!

karichelle

macrumors member
May 26, 2006
Ohio
Didn't Apple used to have in-house credit? Anyway - I wish they had "Mac like" credit of their own. You know, just do it better than everyone else with competitive rates, maybe eve rates that drop over time for prompt payments, on-line billing and payments of course, etc.

I've already got good credit so I could but with or without it, but I would probably buy more Mac gear if they made that part of buying more "Mac like". Wouldn't it be cool to have a white Apple VISA or AMEX in your pocket?

Oh a free .mac account with an Apple credit card - that would clinch it!

I don't know if they had in-house credit or not, but when I bought my iBook 4 years ago it was a "line of credit" through MBNA...not a credit card...basically a consumer loan. I liked that a lot better than the credit card. Juniper also seems to be a little pickier than MBNA was. It seems every other card I have has given me more credit than I want or will ever use, and the Apple card didn't give me enough. :p

I, too, would love the idea of an actual Apple card though. Especially with free .Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.