Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hamilton1963

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
There is nothing like Apple. I have been having problems with Lion for about 4 weeks, problems like no being able to use Safari, read my Emails and sometimes the computer just freeze. In 4 weeks I probably reinstall the OS 20 times. Yesterday I found out that the problem happen every time I use Leopard to install iPhoto, iDVD and all those programs not available on Lion. Today I call Apple to discuss the situation and they kindly decided to send me the 2011 iLife for free. They even called the manager of an Apple store near my home to see if I could pick it up the program myself at the store but, Apple no longer sell the hard copy of most of their programs anymore. Anyway, iLife should be here by the end of the week. Now, thats what I call "customer service". I'm so glad I got rid of PC and those microsoft OS. :D

antman2x2

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2011
New YAWK
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_5 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8L1 Safari/6533.18.5)

Wow that's awesome good for you man!

Thanks for sharing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.