Apple Customer Survey

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by fujigonewild006, Mar 14, 2011.

1. fujigonewild006 macrumors newbie

Hi, I have been a long time reader here at the forums ever since my first iphone about 2 years ago.

I'm currently doing a research paper for school, and my topic is on the love that customers of apple seem to have towards that company and their products. I created this online survey, and I was wondering if any one would be willing to take a minute, and fill out this seven question survey to help me gather data for my paper. Your help would be greatly appreciated, and I just would like to thank you in advance.

Here is the link:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=INLKLH_f7905020

I understand if you are a little hesitant about clicking a link from an unknown source, as I have seen on the forums before, but I assure you this is nothing bad. Either way, I understand if you decide not to click it...

2. fujigonewild006, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011

fujigonewild006 thread starter macrumors newbie

I am going to attempt to post this survey directly into the thread, but I'm not sure if it will work...

3. fujigonewild006 thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you everyone for all the completed surveys...keep them coming!

4. UserNotLover macrumors newbie

Check the math - I disagreed that Steve Jobs is a genius but it obviously wasn't counting my choice.

5. fujigonewild006, Mar 15, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2011

fujigonewild006 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

7 really shouldn't allow multiple answers, it's going to bork all the data from the question.

7. fujigonewild006 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the feedback...I can't change it now since I started the survey already, but if I went back in time I would fix it. It will be fine though.

8. xAnthony macrumors 65816

xAnthony

I think some of your questions should be re-worded. Such as question 7). A. Apple is no where near the best company in the world. For what they specialize in, they are amongst the top, but they are no where near the best overall company in the world.

9. fujigonewild006 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea that is a question that I wish I could change because I realize it was worded poorly. I was trying to see how extreme people would go with their love for apple, and I really meant greatest technology company because apple obviously isn't the greatest company on earth. I guess I didn't realize how literal people would take it.

Oh well

10. Leet Apple macrumors 6502a

Leet Apple