iPhone apple default wallpapers gone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Markitos-soccer, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Markitos-soccer macrumors newbie

I recently jailbroke using pangu on iOS 8.1 on an iPhone 6.
    i had restored from iTunes from iTunes seeing as i had previously updated via OTA. I cannot see any of the stock wallpapers on my iPhone is there any way to fix this?

and by any chance does any notice that when entering safari theres a black screen fade versus the regular slow animation when entering settings?

Attached Files:

2. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

Are there any files inside the wallpaper folder?

3. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

4. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Mine are gone too... didn't realize though until I saw this because I am using my own wallpaper...

The only things I installed were:

Little Brother
    Icon Renamer
    Springtomize 3
    IconOmatic

5. thadoggfather macrumors G3

thadoggfather

Have you tried restoring resolution to its original?

6. fisherking macrumors 603

fisherking

you guys should compare installed apps, see what you have in common. mine are still there (although i'd have no problem if they vanished; in previous JB's, i deleted them and put in my own library :D)

7. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Yup! That was it! I was using 'small' in Littlebrother in order to have landscape message app etc.. as soon as I switched back to medium, they came back!

Very weird!

8. thadoggfather macrumors G3

thadoggfather

As far as I know thats common when you change the resolution maybe because it doesn't know to look for those when everything is resized as it's not same specs

9. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

I also couldn't figure this out, been having this issue, but also using LittleBrother.

Good to know.

10. Markitos-soccer thread starter macrumors newbie

yes all the default apple wallpapers i've resolved the problem, idk why but it shows up only on medium view of little brother

----------

Same here bro, do yo notice that it doesn't go landscape in the app store or iTunes store.

11. Markitos-soccer thread starter macrumors newbie

sorry it does bot only on small, but whenever entering safari while one small view it goes black and then enters safari .. i think this is a bug that needs to be fixed