Apple delivery dates

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Augustasp, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Augustasp macrumors newbie

Augustasp

Hi, I have a question, I want to buy apple watch from apple internet store ( Switzerland ) because I will be in Zurich right before the Christmas and Apple page showed me delivery estimates 7-10 business days. When I entered my friends home address ( who lives in Zurich ) the date changed to December 30 to 3 January. By then I will have left Switzerland:/ My question is, is there possibility, that I will get the watch before estimated dates or it's safer bet to go to Apple store and hope for the best? Thanks

2. Brookzy macrumors 601

Brookzy

Apple tends to be conservative with their dates, particularly around Christmas. However, I personally would try Apple Stores instead: they will be getting Apple Watch deliveries almost every day, especially in the run up to Christmas.

Out of curiosity, which model are you going for?

3. Chirita macrumors newbie

My previous experience is that Apple is conservative on shipping dates. However, I just ordered an AW2 (Nike+) When it said 'ships in 7-10 days'. Today is day 8 and still processing, so they may be still catching up to demand.

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

Apple typically predicts later than sooner when shipping, However; from my experiences, Apple delivers ahead of time.