Apple Display Polishing Cloth

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Chozo, Jun 10, 2009.

  1. Chozo macrumors member

    Jun 23, 2008
    I have already tried searching to no avail but does anyone know where I can buy or acquire more apple display polishing cloths? They come with the Macbooks (any model) and I imagine almost every other apple product.

    I love the one that comes with my Macbook (Early 2008) and I want more. I like the size of it and the type of microfiber cloth it is. Also, does anyone know what specific kind it is? I know there's more than one kind of microfiber cloths out there.

    For the record, I have tried eBay already and there's only one selling for about $20 CAD with $15 shipping. Obvious rip-off.
  2. miles01110 macrumors Core


    Jul 24, 2006
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
    You can go into any camera store and get the same thing. Look for lint-free cloth; usually used to polish the surface of lenses.
  3. mynameisraj macrumors 6502

    Nov 14, 2008
    Boulder, Colorado
    I usually use a microfiber or other sort of cloth you can get at an auto parts store. It works just as well.

    I don't know where to specifically get the *Apple* cloth, though.

Share This Page