I know this is one of the many "should I get it or not?" posts but I figured it would be better to ask those more knowledgeable than I so here goes... I would like to get a 20" Apple Display for my Macbook. I use it occasionally for work but mainly I just use it at home, mostly for the internet. I've never used the isight camera so that's not important to me. I am a terribly impatient person and, as many other out there, have been waiting for what feels like an eternity for Apple to come out with new displays. So the age old question is, do I get it now or wait? Basically it comes down to what am I likely to lose if a new version comes out next week? Thanks for putting up with me and thanks for any input.