Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Re: ibooks

Originally posted by rekras
ARE THE IBOOKS GOING TO ONLY FIREMAN'S FAMILIES, OR ALL THE FAMILIES?

Rekras: You are not getting a Power Book, quit asking, find a job and buy you one.

Snowman: The terrorist that destroy those buildings and the rest around the world think that ALL US CITIZEN ARE LIKE YOU!!!! That is why these things are happening, for comments as immature as yours. In my high school we had a guy just like you who thought he was the center of attention and he was so funny, by the end of the year everybody was sure he was gay and every single girl was making fun of him and even one slap him on the face because he was " a celebrity in his own world". You are acting just like him.

Boy learn to deal with humman been before isolate your self in to a computer and come in to a forum; because we do not have to deal with your comments, we are not your baby sitters. GROW UP BUT OUT OF HERE!

snowman

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2001
Re: Re: ibooks

Hmmm... thank you for all those kind words. You're a true friend. So what if I was gay, would you make fun of me then? Seems that you have something agains, but that's probably just part of your lovely personality.
One thing is bothering me here though. Are you already in High school, well who had thought? If every girl in America were as cruel as those of your high school, no terrorist would dear come here. I think your view of both me and the world is perverted and distorted, and you should be put away somewhere where you could cause no one more harm.

Snowman: The terrorist that destroy those buildings and the rest around the world think that ALL US CITIZEN ARE LIKE YOU!!!! That is why these things are happening, for comments as immature as yours. In my high school we had a guy just like you who thought he was the center of attention and he was so funny, by the end of the year everybody was sure he was gay and every single girl was making fun of him and even one slap him on the face because he was " a celebrity in his own world". You are acting just like him.

Boy learn to deal with humman been before isolate your self in to a computer and come in to a forum; because we do not have to deal with your comments, we are not your baby sitters. GROW UP BUT OUT OF HERE! [/B][/QUOTE]

Isolate me in front of a computer? Sorry to say this, but I think you are referring to yourself. Boy I feel for you, you are so confused. I'm really curious, how old are you anyways? My cat's got a greater intellect than you, and he's only two years old :)

Paolo

macrumors regular
Sep 21, 2001
The Moon
iBooks

The ibooks are only going to families that had children. And the million dollars is going to the whole cause.

Also all you people who are angery with each other. I don't get it. I don't see anything wrong with people making a few jokes about it. Yes it's bad but at different people have different ways of dealing with it. So how if some prefer to find a little humor in the events. Then let them. You don't have to agree with them. But no need to go wishing they were in one of those towers.
Also yes alot of people died... but alot of people didn't aswell.

All ways look on the bright side of life

snowman

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2001
Re: iBooks

Well said. I spoke my opinion, and I did not speak badly about anyone (before I got flamed), still some people here missinterpreted it totally and wished me dead. I'm not a racist, far from. I've met arabs and I know one thing; Islam is ruining them. They have been brain washed from they were little to beleive that USA is the devils nest. Heck, my sister is even living with a Muslim. He's now luckily a christian since a month ago when he realized how wrong it really is. I guess those people flaming me were probably some inexperienced high school kids which have been living in their own little world for quite some time, a tip for these people; travel and see the world; wake up to reality.
Go out on the street in Afghanistan and wave a bible around for a while and see how long you live.

Originally posted by Paolo
The ibooks are only going to families that had children. And the million dollars is going to the whole cause.

Also all you people who are angery with each other. I don't get it. I don't see anything wrong with people making a few jokes about it. Yes it's bad but at different people have different ways of dealing with it. So how if some prefer to find a little humor in the events. Then let them. You don't have to agree with them. But no need to go wishing they were in one of those towers.
Also yes alot of people died... but alot of people didn't aswell.

All ways look on the bright side of life

kajiki

macrumors newbie
Oct 4, 2001
Re: Re: Snowman

Originally posted by snowman
What do you think about all those palestinians which celebrated the death of all those peoples in the towers then?

Sorry to collapse your elaborate argument for prejudging people, but that incident was faked. A palestinian news bureau set up a scenario with any peasants they could find and handed out candy to them. How else do you think these pictures could be cabled out no more than 30 minutes after the attack? Most of those people don't own a TV, so they didn't find out about what happened until several days later.

Why the news bureau did this? To provoke, of course. It's scaring how easily people let media dupe them into believing what their government, a fringe group or media itself want them to believe. Everytime I hear or read about it, I'm stunned. And yet it happens again and again. Oh well, the quality of posts on this topic hasn't really impressed me, so I shouldn't be all that surprised.

snowman

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2001
Re: Re: Re: Snowman

I can't believe that you actually believe that! I'm not prejudging people. The press is not against the palestinians at all, it's totally the other way around. There are Isrealis killed almost every day by palestinian citizens in their suiside attacks and other terror attacks. The funny thing is that most of these things are not reported in any news. But as soon as a Palestinian is killed it's up there on all the news channels in the west. I know this for a fact, I have ALOT of friends visiting Israel to witness this.

Originally posted by kajiki
Originally posted by snowman
What do you think about all those palestinians which celebrated the death of all those peoples in the towers then?

Sorry to collapse your elaborate argument for prejudging people, but that incident was faked. A palestinian news bureau set up a scenario with any peasants they could find and handed out candy to them. How else do you think these pictures could be cabled out no more than 30 minutes after the attack? Most of those people don't own a TV, so they didn't find out about what happened until several days later.

Why the news bureau did this? To provoke, of course. It's scaring how easily people let media dupe them into believing what their government, a fringe group or media itself want them to believe. Everytime I hear or read about it, I'm stunned. And yet it happens again and again. Oh well, the quality of posts on this topic hasn't really impressed me, so I shouldn't be all that surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.