ordered my order was cancelled TODAY, multiple calls to apple right after I ordered all stated the same thing "pending". nothing more, called my CC CO and they did NOT place a hold until the 4th of Jan. my item was given to someone else, made no difference that it was in the cart ETC .. anyways, my choices are to wait for another one OR get a new one with a discount at $150 more. problem is the new one does NOT have a dedicated graphics card, processor is only 2.0 VS 2.6 Iris 5000 VS Nvidia programs that will run Blender 3-d Maya X-code Adobe full suite. not sure how much of a difference in performance I will get by the lower end I7 and no dedicated graphics card. suggestions?